About Our Program:
Just-4-Kids Pre-School is a unique center offering variety of activities for children age 3 to
13. We are located on a 2 acre plot, our 5000 sq. ft. building is licensed for 90 children.
We believe that a child's early experiences such
as creating, exploring, discovering, & learning through play enhances their future growth.
Our goal is to create an atmosphere of self-respect, self-discipline,
and high self-esteem. We provide a program that responds to the child's emotional, social, physical a well as their
cognitive needs. At our center, each child's unique individuality is valued while reaching their highest potential.
are encouraged to participate in a wide variety of activities which include math, science, art, language, music, computer
introduction, large motor and fine motor activities.
The children learn through play, mirroring, self help opportunities and social interaction that promote development
of the whole child.
Our curriculum along with our teachers stimulates
positive interaction and positive re-direction. It
is our belief that most behavior problems can be handled in an environment in which they occur.
It is the philosophy of our facility that all children deserve respect. By setting clear and consistent rules
in the classroom and playground, the children have the opportunity to make appropriate choices.
Just-4-Kids Pre-School was designed
with kids in mind. It is decorated as a kid-size town. Individual classrooms make up the town’s houses and come
complete with decorated stain glass windows as well as flowered door-frames.
Other special features include:
• Computer Alley
- contains working computers for kids to learn on
• The Library - contains books for the children to enjoy
The Toy Store - a hands on play area for small manipulative
• Tiny Town Grocery - our kids size play grocery store
• Fire Station 51 - serves as the school’s restrooms
• The Just-4-Kids Café -
our full sized kitchen and lunch counter area
• The Town Park - contains our inside climbing structure
Outside are two separate gated playgrounds:
• One designed for children ages
3- 5 with low climbers, slides and tricycles.
• The other designed for children ages 5 and older with more challenging
climbers and slides, larger tricycles and scooters for developing muscles.